- 6 (¼-inch thick) pork blade steaks
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic plus an extra sprinkle for the onion
- ½ teaspoon paprika (I like to use smoked paprika) plus an extra sprinkle for the onion
- 1 large Vidalia onion cut in half lengthwise, paper skin removed, and each half cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a shallow dish or zip-top bag, combine the steaks and seasoning. Cover or close and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours. Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry. Discard remaining marinade. Prepare an oiled grill rack 6 to 8 inches above medium flame for gas grill or 6 inches above medium coals. Allow grill rack to heat thoroughly. Grill the steaks and the onion pieces 5 minutes on each side turning once until internal temperature of the steaks is at least 145 degrees. Remove steaks and onions to a platter and let rest 5 to 7 minutes lightly draped with foil.