Plated: Mac & Cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked, and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium saucepan, slowly add 1 cup of milk to flour, stirring constantly until all lumps have dissolved. Add remaining milk, stirring thoroughly. Place on stove and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
- Add 1 cup of Cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese; stir until blended. Add macaroni, stirring gently to coat well.
- Line muffin tin with paper muffin cups and place one scoop of mac and cheese mixture into each muffin cup. Top with reserved ½ cup shredded Cheddar. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Category: Plated: Mac & Cheese