- 1/2 cup jarred pesto
- Heaping 1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup grated Italian-style 5 cheese blend (in the shaker container)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Throw all the ingredients into the food processor and pulse on and off to combine well. Can be used as desired, but here are a couple of ideas:
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until bubbly around the edges. Serve hot.
- Fill frozen phyllo shells with a rounded teaspoon of mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Roll out a sheet of frozen puff pastry on a lightly floured countertop. Spread mixture evenly over pastry. Roll up each side into the middle and cut across into half-inch slices. Place on lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.